Full Name: Link
Function: Swordsman/Hero of Time
Series: The Legend Of Zelda-1
"Don't think I'm just a kid!"
Profile: A spirited young boy with a brave heart, this incarnation of Link proves that great things can come in small packages. Raised among the Kokiri in Hyrule, at just 10 years old the Great Deku Tree sent him on a journey to save the land which would end up sending him seven years into the future, into an adult body. After defeating Ganon he was returned by Zelda to his childhood. Even then, his heroism wasn't over, for he next traveled to Termina where he stopped Majora's Mask from destroying the world. Unlike his older counterparts, this young Link doesn't rely as much on brute force, instead relying on his youthful wiles, agility, and magic items to help him. Even though he's briefly experienced adulthood, he is still a kid after all. In particular, he has masks that can transform him into a Deku Scrub, a Goron, or a Zora, along with the mysterious Fierce Deity's Mask, whose power even unsettles Young Link himself.
Age: Somewhere from 10 to 12
Weight: 71 lbs.
- Epona - Link's trusty pony, given to him by Malon of Lon Lon Ranch. Will come whenever Epona's Song is played.
Note: This section is for important equipment only. You don't need to mention your casual attire unless it's of significance to the character.
- Gilded Sword - You wouldn't think adding gold to a sword would make it stronger, but in this case, it did. The Gilded Sword was originally the Kokiri Sword, a treasured weapon of the Kokiri people, which was reforged using Goron gold dust into a new, stronger form.
- Ocarina of Time - A magical ocarina treasured by Hyrule's Royal Family, it has many special powers that depend on the playing of songs.
- Masks - Over his travels in Termina, Young Link gathered many masks, many of which have magical effects. In particular, the Deku mask gives him the form of a young Deku Scrub child, with the ability to shoot bubbles from his mouth and hop on water for a brief distance. The Zora mask gives him the form of the Zora musician Mikau, with boomerang fins, martial arts skills, and a bioelectric field. The Goron mask allows him to use the form of the Goron Darmani, allowing him to roll quickly and granting him great strength. Finally, there is the mask that gives Link the form of a powerful being known to the Terminans as the Fierce Deity (though it is likely not as powerful as that.) The mask can only be used in the presence of a strong opponent, and makes Link appear similar to his adult self, but dressed in white and wielding a helix-shaped sword. Because Link suspects that the mask's power might have a corrupting influence on him, he only uses it in cases of last resort.
- Other Weapons - Like the other versions of Link, Young Link carries many, many other weapons, such as a bow, a boomerang, bombs, a slingshot, and so on.
Skills and Abilities
Note: Use this section to give a brief overview of your notable skills and abilities. This isn't a place to stick everything in your +powers, but potentially can be if all of them are skills or abilities.
- Combat Skills - Young Link learned his sword skills from the Kokiri, and honed them over many battles. He's even capable enough to use swords made for adults. He is also experienced with the slingshot, boomerang, and bow.
- Magic - Young Link has a few magical abilities at his disposal, such as Din's Fire, Farore's Wind, Nayru's Love, and the Fire, Ice, and Light arrows.
To be completed.