"These androids are ruthless, they delight in causing pain and chaos. Living on Earth in my time is like living in a nightmare. Always running and hiding and looking for a way out."
Trunks was born in an apocalyptic alternate future where Goku's death by a mysterious virus has led to the rest of the Z Fighters being killed by the murderous androids 17 and 18. Trained by his mentor Gohan and raised by Bulma, he never knew father Vegeta, whom while growing up he only heard stories of. In his time, androids ravage the planet and destroy city after city, and after Gohan's death by their hands, Trunks tried one last ditch effort to defeat them while ignoring protests from his mother. Just barely surviving the fight, Trunks agreed to use his mother's time machine and go back to give Goku the antidote for the virus. Having gained a great portion of his father's genes, Trunks has managed to ascend to the level of Super Saiyan. He's also prone to being rather brash, while at the same time being respectful to his friends and allies. He fears the thought that another world could end up like his, and will sacrifice anything to fight evil and defend the innocent.
Height: 5ft 6in
Occupation: Savior of the Future
- ??? Sword: Trunks' sword is of an origin he's yet to reveal, but he keeps it with him at all times. If it has any special abilities or is of any special quality, he's either not told anyone or they're unknown to him as well. All he's revealed so far is that someone close to him gave it as a gift.
- Capsules: Being in the family that actually owns capsule corp has the perk of Trunks often carrying capsules. Flying cars, mini bars, they all come in capsule form. Shop smart, shop Capsule Corp!
- Time Machine: Placeholder.
Skills and Abilities
- Ki Control: Ki is the energy within all living things, and Trunks have a great deal of control over the massive amount of ki within his body. With ki, he can fly, fire and manipulate energy blasts, shield himself, and enhance himself to superhuman levels. He knows a number of energy attacks, such as the Masenko taught by his time's Gohan, Burning Attack, which is his own signature attack, and a few particularly large beam attacks. He's also able to use ki to strengthen his sword, or channel and fire it through the sword itself.
- Martial Arts: Trunks has been trained by his mentor, Gohan, for his entire life. He's an expert at hand to hand and and swordplay, having had to pay particular attention to tactics and strategy while dealing with the super powerful androids in his time.
- Education: Unlike a lot of full Saiyans, Trunks was educated by his incredibly intelligent mother, Bulma. And while he himself isn't a genius, he's certainly very well-educated.
- Near Death Increase: Though a Half-Saiyan, Trunks still has the ability of all Saiyans to increase in power after nearly dying. And, of course, the power gained is completely dependent on how severe and lengthy the fight was.
- Super Saiyan: As a Super Saiyan, Trunks' entire body is enhanced far above the level of a normal Saiyan or human, giving him vastly increased energy reserves and far more powerful attacks. His hair sticks up and spikes, turning a yellowish golden color, and his eyes green. When his energy is depleted, he reverts back to his normal form. (Base PL 32 > Flared PL 34)
Archive of One Liners
- That was practice, this is murder. - to Cell and Beelzebumon